Red Lion's process
It all starts with you. From the moment you contact us to the moment your house is complete, we are there answering questions, offering insight and ideas and overseeing the construction of your home. We work with our suppliers, vendors and trades to promote high quality materials and service, and to achieve your desired results. Throughout the build, we will communicate with you to let you know the status of your home and what you should expect next. Generally, our clients can expect the process to be something like this:
- Project Vision: Client Meeting---->Determine Your Objectives
- Design: Put Your Vision on Paper ---->Create a Preliminary Budget
- Final Design: Create a Detailed Budget---->Submit the Plans for Approval and, if required, Engineering and Obtain Necessary Permits
- Build: Foundation----->Framing----->Roofing----->Electrical & Plumbing---->Drywall---->Painting---->Flooring---->Finishing. The build process may include progress reports, monthly meetings and regular invoicing for services completed.
- Final Meeting: Walk Through and Final Invoicing---->Get your keys---->Enjoy your new home!